Monday, April 27, 2009

Moving to NC





So we have pretty much settled in to our home in North Carolina. The first picture it of our living room after the movers had left. We had the whole room full of boxes. The second picture is of our living room as a finished product. I love my chocolate couch and love seat. This move was tougher than my other moves. It took me alot longer to unpacked and setup. Well thankfully we are all done. Im not quite happy about how the kids room looks like yet so I wont post pics of it yet. I need to move things around a little bit, so the room has more of a smooth flow.

4 comments:

MiriamR said...

I LOVE your couches!! Beautiful. I saw one like this at a furniture store and its beautiful. I love brown couches. I am so glad you are all unpacked. I have been here since February 1st and the kids rooms are still a mess and mine too so you are doing way better than me! Can't wait to see more posts.

Hera said...

Fancy furniture. Very nice. Love the colorful photos. I can't imagine how long it will take me to unload all our boxes when they get to Canada.

Wiley Family said...

hahaha I love my couches too. my chocolate furniture. It's micro fibre stuff so if there is a spill I just get a soapy cloth and wipe it up. My dining chairs are like that too so thats been helpful to keep my chairs clean hehehe.

MoBo said...

wow thats amazing, your furniture sure is Nifty!