Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Im keeping it short.

Ok here's something that happened today. I decided to make some chocolate chip cookies. I used a mixture of white flour and whole wheat flour. They came out pretty good. I definitely taste the whole wheat but I like it. It might not be to everyone's liking but they were good to us.
Anyway so I told the kids that in order for them to get some for dessert they would have to eat all of there dinner and not have me tell them every 5 minutes to stop messing around and eat. Well Mana ate his and I gave him some cookies. Victoria played around a little bit and made a bit of a mess but it seemed to me she had finished. I was quite pleased with my kids. I gave Victoria some cookies and all was good. After doing reading and homework it was time to bathe, put on pajamas and go to bed. I was cleaning the kitchen and puting leftovers in the fridge. Well I notice a little baggie with some food in it. I didn't think much of it because I am constantly puting baggies and containers in the fridge with some sort of food in it. I started to think of how the baggie was placed in the fridge. It was just placed differently than how I place things. I grabbed the baggie and low and behold there is a portion of tonight's dinner in the baggie. I knew immediately whose it was. I called Victoria and asked her why she put her dinner in the fridge. She said she was saving it for tomorrow. HAHAHAHA sometimes she is just too clever. She used my baggies against me. Well I thought that was just too funny to not talk about it.

Have a good night everyone.

3 comments:

MoBo said...

HAHAHAH BEST STORY! that is too good, what a Clever Cloggs! I cant believe how sneaky she is, Thats flippin Amazing

Hera said...

Well, I never had that experience. haha.
She might be too clever for her own good.

MiriamR said...

Thats funny! That cleverness will drive you nuts but get her going on a great path in life don't be surprised if she becomes a lawyer! Thanks for sharing that! I loved hearing it.